18 Dec ONE SYDNEY HARBOUR PUBLIC DOMAIN / WULUGUL WALK
Demolition, piling and construction of boardwalk and landscaped terrace:
- 135 x open-end steel tube piles installed within Sydney Harbour.
- 63 x precast concrete headstocks installed on the piles.
- Spanning between the headstocks are approximately 300T of precast concrete beams and 80T of pre-fabricated aluminium modules.
- The aluminium modules were finished with a recycled timber boardwalk and provision for future landscaping works.
- A 100T floating steel pontoon and 10T steel gangway adjoins the end of the boardwalk.
Location: Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW
Clients: Lendlease / Crown Resorts
Time lapse footage during construction: