01 Nov Val Street Jetty Reconstruction
Posted at 15:18h
in Design and Construct
SMC has deisgned and constructed a new inner section of the Val Street Jetty.
The jetty is a 70m-long precast structure.
||City of Rockingham
||September 2014 – December 2014
|Description of works:
- Demolition and 100% recycling of demolished materials
- Construction of a significant temporary works to allow land based access
- Redesign of the lower landing, precast and pile corrosion protection to improve durability and constructability
- Significant landscaping and civil works
- Significantly improving pile design by undertaking a sensitive driveabiltity analysis