12 Apr Chiswick Ferry Wharf
The Chiswick Ferry Wharf project involved the complete demolition of the old ferry wharf, replaced by an entirely new wharf structure.
The project was designed to a highly-finished standard requiring the following elements:
- Highly-finished stainless balustrading
- Robust blade wall glazing
- Architectural pod cladding
- Curved zinc roof structures
- Stainless steel sleeves to piles
- Architectural aluminium gangway with curved zinc roof
- Signage complying with the Wayfinding Program
- Electronic ticketing and hearing loop fitout and coordination
The project was delivered to a strict schedule, as the wharf was fully closed during construction. Procurement planning and offsite fit out of the pontoon and gangway structures was critical.
Client: Hansen Yuncken